The OrthoVet Rear Splint for dogs and cats helps with injuries to the lower back limbs that need a splint or brace. Always promoting healthy healing!
Common Uses Achilles Injuries, Fractures, Tendon and Ligament injuries, Post surgery protection, arthritis, Sprains,
- Lightweight & rugged design, made in the USA
- Rear Splint extends above hock and completely under the foot, providing maximum support.
- Keeps pet’s leg in normal walking position.
- Supports and stabilizes hock and paw areas of rear limbs.
- Supports broken or weak limbs, distributing weight throughout the limb.
- Provides an easy way to provide daily wound therapy.
- Reduces the standard cost of bandaging and casting.
- Lightweight design increases the pet’s tolerance of the splint.
The OrthoVet splint will not support injuries to the Knee or Stifle on the limb.
“A” Measurement: Total Length of splint
“B” Measurement: Point of Hock to end of Toes
Note – Feline Size will also work for small dogs less than 10 lbs.
X-Small dog: For dogs 10-25 lbs.
Small dog: For dogs 25-40 lbs.
Medium dog: For dogs 40-65 lbs.
Large dog: For dogs 65-85 lbs.
X-Large dog: For dogs 85+ lbs.
Over 100lbs Require a custom-made product
OrthoVet, LLC can create custom-made splints from a cast of your pet’s limb. These splints are ideal for the “Long Term” use. We can also create a Heavy Duty Version of our standard sizes, please contact us for an estimate.