The OrthoVet Rear Splint for dogs and cats helps with injuries to the lower back limbs that need a splint or brace. Always promoting healthy healing!
Common Uses Achilles Injuries, Fractures, Tendon and Ligament injuries, Post surgery protection, arthritis, Sprains,
- Lightweight & rugged design, made in the USA
- Rear Splint extends above hock and completely under the foot, providing maximum support.
- Keeps pet’s leg in normal walking position.
- Supports and stabilizes hock and paw areas of rear limbs.
- Supports broken or weak limbs, distributing weight throughout the limb.
- Provides an easy way to provide daily wound therapy.
- Reduces the standard cost of bandaging and casting.
- Lightweight design increases the pet’s tolerance of the splint.
The OrthoVet splint will not support injuries to the Knee or Stifle on the limb.
To review our Sizing Page, click here.
“A” Measurement: Total Length of splint
“B” Measurement: Point of Hock to end of Toes
Note – Feline Size will also work for small dogs less than 10 lbs.
X-Small dog: For dogs 10-25 lbs.
Small dog: For dogs 25-40 lbs.
Medium dog: For dogs 40-65 lbs.
Large dog: For dogs 65-85 lbs.
X-Large dog: For dogs 85+ lbs.
Over 100lbs Require a custom-made product
OrthoVet, LLC can create custom-made splints from a cast of your pet’s limb. These splints are ideal for the “Long Term” use. We can also create a Heavy Duty Version of our standard sizes, please contact us for an estimate.