The OrthoVet Front Limb Splint for dogs helps with various injuries to the lower Front limbs that need a splint or brace. Always promoting healthy healing!
Common Uses Carpal Hyperextension, Bone Fractures, Torn Ligaments or Tendons, Brachial plexus avulsion, Dislocated Joints, arthritis, Sprains
- Lightweight & rugged design, made in the USA
- Extends from paw to mid-forearm, providing maximum support.
- Keeps pet’s leg in normal walking position.
- Supports and stabilizes the carpus and paw.
- Allows the weight to be put on the broken or weak limb.
- Provides an easy way to provide daily wound therapy.
- Reduces the standard cost of bandaging and casting.
- Lightweight design increases the pet’s tolerance of the splint.
“A” Measurement: Total Length
“B” Measurement: Carpel Pad to end of Toes
Feline Size: For cats & small dogs less than 10 lbs.
X-Small dog: For dogs 10-25 lbs.
Small dog: For dogs 25-40 lbs.
Medium dog: For dogs 40-65 lbs.
Large dog: For dogs 65-85 lbs.
X-Large dog: For dogs 85+ lbs.
Over 100 lbs. require a custom-made product
OrthoVet, LLC can fabricate custom-made splints from a cast of the animal’s limb. These splints are recommended for the long-term use. For more information on Custom Made Splints: