OrthoVet Splinting products were designed to keep your pet on the move! Here’s a brief list of advantages:
- Prevents knuckling of lower limbs associated with nerve paralysis
- Easy and affordable custom-fit solutions click here
- Allows weight bearing of injured limb
- Supports limb in natural walking position
- Post-surgery protection and support, cheap insurance!
- Immobilizes limbs for wound healing, burn therapy and skin grafts
- Reduces the costs associated with recurring vet visits. An OrthoVet splint can be taken on and off at home
- Provides easy access to daily wound therapy
- Waterproof and weather resistant! – Great choice for rehabilitation and pets who love to play outside
- Lightweight construction and premium foam lining. OrthoVet only uses the best materials!
- Proudly made in the USA
For more information please contact us today! Contact us or send us a quick email
Note: OrthoVet splints are manufactured in-house allowing us to make minor adjustments/modifications if needed.
All OrthoVet products are proudly made in the USA and ship from Washington State.